Recently I filmed a tutorial on one of my most frequently asked questions - How to Contour.
Contouring is a really important part of your make up routine not only does it enhance your features it also adds dimension to the face.
Here was the finished look on beautiful Assets model Lynn Kelly.
Here is a link to the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da4fGMLHQF4
To create this look at home follow these simple steps.
I started this look with the eyes,
- Apply your eyes shadow primer all over the lid, all the way up to the brow bone.
- Pat Buff eye shadow in 'Pebble' all over the lid, press Buff eye shadow in 'Desert' into the socket and blend
- Apply to coats of Buff Black Mascara
Now for the main focus - the skin.
- Mix Buff Camera Ready Primer and Sheer Glow in 'Paradise' and buff into the skin.
- Apply Buff HD Foundation in to skin and make sure to blend really well.
- Apply Buff Liquid Concealer to the areas you want to highlight ; The centre of the forehead, down the centre of the nose, under the eyes to the top of the cheeks, the centre of the chin and the cupids bow.
- Now to shade, use a matte bronzer and apply under the cheekbones, the jawline, the temple, lightly along the hair line and down each side of the nose ( I used Buff blusher in 'Whisper' for this)
- I then added a pop of colour to the cheeks using Buff ' Tropicana' blusher.
- Now use a powder highlighter to the areas highlighted earlier with the liquid concealer. I used Buff 'Layer Cake'.
- Finish off the skin with a matte pressed powder such as Buff Dual Powder.
- Brush Buff eye shadow in 'desert' lightly through the brows in brush strokes until the brows look full and groomed.
- Finish off the look with Kims Signature shade, I used Buff 'Heaven' Lipstick and 'Petal' Gloss.
You can buy Buff online : http://www.buffmakeup.com
or in store in Hessions Drumcondra and Clontarf